How to order:
- Send me an e-mail to email@example.com with a description of your character and any reference pictures you may have.
Example character template
- If you’ve given me sufficient information, and if what you requested is something I can do, I will contact you with an estimate.
- After a price is agreed upon, I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- You will be added to my queue upon payment.
- I will send you a sketch to review when I come to your position in the queue.
- Any revisions and adjustments will be made during the sketch phase until you’re happy with the direction.
- Once you’re satisfied, I will finish inks and colors and send you the final commission!
Other helpful info
If you’d rather not pay in full, I can take 50% up front. This will get you into my queue just the same as a full payment. The other 50% will be due upon completion of the sketch You may not resell my work unless you purchase a commercial license. If no reference pictures are provided or if I have to design the character based on a description alone, there may be an additional design cost. If the desired character you’d like to be drawn is wearing intricate or otherwise complicated pieces of armor or equipment, an extra amount will be added in addition to the base cost because of the further time and effort required on my part. The amount will depend on the piece; for example, a full-body character in full armor with a simple background will cost an upwards of $115+ depending on complexity.
Thanks for reading! I look forward to working with you!
Some base commission examples: